Thursday, June 18, 2009

Wonder Girls opening act for Jonas Brothers...SO HOT HOT HOT!


Tell me.

How sweet is it that the Wonder Girls are coming to the states?!

Opening for the Jonas Brothers on numerous shows in their upcoming tour, the Wonder Girls are a Korean Pop group (a very Korean week) with much popularity for their catchy choruses, Macarena-like dance creations, and um... refer to picture above. The one who raps is my favorite :drool:

Besides making little Asian girls (and boys) squeal with delight at their performances the Wonder Girls have been working hard to spread their name to as far of a reach as they can. Only debuting in early 2007, these girls have already made way into an American tour with one of the biggest musics names of today. I think I've grown out of following Mickey Club bands like the J. bros, but for the Wonder Girls...I might reconsider. 

After three hit singles (memorized lyrics and choreo by many I know), lets hope this tour can help get at least get ONE over here in the states. One hit wonder? Or Wonderful Western career? If there was someone who could...

Nobody but you, Wonder Girls. m00g00.

No comments:

Post a Comment