Friday, July 10, 2009

Asian Mentos Commercial



So I was thinking about the direction of m00g00 the other day and...so far it has been an Asian Pride site with a lot of big name Asians paving the way and reppin hard. But I'm supposed to be sharing, as our tagline says, "cool stuff Asians do". Regardless of status or celebrity: Anything cool Asians do I should be sharing. So I will continue the bios of the Asians of the day and I will continue the news of any awesome stuff we Asians have done, but I will also look out for the little people. Any cool videos I see. Anything you guys send me that I think is cool enough to highlight will be featured. So if you are an aspiring film maker or you heard a cool song by an indie Asian band or a business owned by Asians- WHATEVER it is we will do our best to feature it. Just let me know!

Anyway its Friday. Its the end of the week. And that's fun. Lets have a fun entry. Someone link me to this commercial some Asian kids made that I thought was hilarious so I'm sharing it with you guys. If you do cool stuff like this you can be on m00g00 too! For the little people!

Mentos commercials were never this good! m00g00.

No comments:

Post a Comment